Monday, October 20, 2008

A fun little Halloween card

Hello, everyone! What a productive weekend I had! First, Travis installed some fabulous shelves in my craft room. They now house my growing Stampin' Up collection as well as my projects. We also hung wire in the room on two walls so that I could display my cards more efficiently. It looks very festive in here!

I was also able to get a lot of stuff done for my upcoming SU workshop as well which will be held on November 8th. I was so excited to create the make-and-take proto-types and get all the supplies ready and bagged. I'll be sharing those projects with you this week. Today, I have a very quick 3x3 Halloween card to share with you. I used the Haunting Halloween stamp set and the Earth Elements Watercolor Wonder Crayons and blender pens to color in the image. The cardstock is Old Olive, Pumkin Pie, and Whisper White.

In case you're interested, I edited my last post to include the supply list for the Christmas card. I hope you have a fabulous day, and I'll blog at you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it - the colors are cool. Those mellowcreme pumpkins are my favorite. :)

Elizabeth said...

Adorable!!! It's very cute!! :)

Kim Watson said...

Hey Sam...how are you girl! Great to see your comment on my blog...you are so sweet, thanx XXX
Love the cards....you must make a ton of people happy with the amount of beautiful cards you turn out :o)
Hugs you you & your lovies!
KJ
x

Anne Marie said...

This is the cutest darn card -- I love cutie-cats like that!