
This card was fast to make, too! All you need is your Coluzzle, a few punches, and away you go!Supplies: Riding hood red, Old Olive, and Whisper White cardstock; Deer Friends stamp set; Scallop Edge punch; Scallop Circle punch; Circle punch; Tag punch; Ribbon; Bling; White Signo Gel Pen
Okay, I got to get running! Have a great weekend, and I'll be back next week with a whole new set of projects!

5 comments:
Very cute! I may have to scraplift that as I still haven't figured out anything for my Christmas cards this year. Oh well, maybe I'll find some inspiration at CKC. Are you going again? I hope so!! :D
That is super cute! I love it and the fact that it is super easy is even better. You know you're going to have to explain how you made that scallop strip. How did you line it up just right to make the scallops even on both sides?
Hey you! I love that you visit my blog... thought I'd come see what you've been up to! Beautiful projects, Sam!
Hey Sam!! I haven't talked to you in forever. I have to invite you to my Etsy shop opening. I'm super excited about it. There are some great embellies over there for card making. Hope your doing fabulous. Leave me a message every once in a while. Miss you girl!!
Ooh, love the blink in the middle of the snowflake stamps!
Post a Comment