I have a few goodies to send off in the mail today, so I made four of these cards yesterday. In case you are not familiar with the acroynm R.A.K., it stands for "Random Act of Kindness" and it's just a way of letting someone know that you're thinking of them.
I used two Inkadinkadoo stamp sets: one for the letters and the other for the flowers. I masked off the "R" in "RAK" so that it would appear in front of the flowers. I used my Prismacolor pencils and OMS to color and shade. I also used the Fiskars scallop punch to make the border on the bottom. The flowers are Prima and the ribbon is DaisyDs.Today I have a ton of stuff to get accomplished, so wish me luck! Thanks for stopping by, and have super Monday :)

13 comments:
dont know where the love of orange came from, but I love it too.
All your cards are beautiful, Sam!
It is so funny that you mention the Legally Blond line. I love that movie, but I have always hated when she says that because I am an orange lover. Love the card!
Stunning card! Love pink and orange together.
What gorgeous colors!! Such a pretty card!
I love orange too! I actually made some cards this weekend....you inspired me to try & do you know what they are also orange :o) I must still photograph them but then I do I will post them on my blog for you to see.
I hopew you got through your hectic to do list.
Hugs!
Sam, you're something else. Why don't you sell your cards, they're beautiful!!
I didn't know there was a NEW one out....I'll have to check it out. I still like pink. My fav color has ALWAYS been sky blue, still is #1 to me.
I'm thinking I need to make a trip for some orange and pink :). As always, the card is just fantastic.
love that card!! you go on with your orange self!!!
"Beautiful" card as always Sam:)x
Gorgeous card fabulous colours ,Love it Dawnxxx
Just adorable. I really love this card. Great job :)
Jessica Lynn
Post a Comment