Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Watch them run!

I thought it would be fun to post some videos of my ferrets running around. They are so dang funny!! It doesn't matter what type of mood you're in, they'll always put a smile on your face.

This next one is just too cute because I had just given them a treat and Poker and Keno are giving each other kisses (okay, so they're really licking the treat off each other's mouths, but still, it's cute!).

I'm currently working on some more picture frames and trying to come up with some fun ways to use my new Sassafrass Lass owl stamps! Check back soon for some more fun projects :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! they really are social and fun animals! Thanks for posting the videos.

Brock Family said...

Hi Samantha, this is my first time on your blog. Your blog is so cute and your "kids" are adorable! Just wanted to say hi! Corey (saints511 CKMB!)

Misty said...

Your ferrets are super sweet. Thanks for making me smile today.
Misty

Latrice said...

What cutie pies!! Your house must be a blast all the time. I was just thinking of videos on my blog. I loved how Becky H did her's. Maybe next week. Have a great thanksgiving.

Kelli said...

What cute little kids...lol.

Have a wonderful thanksgiving!!