I made some fun picture frames over the weekend. I'm on a roll with these things. They're so easy to make!!



I also altered a mirror that I picked up at Michael's for a buck. I think it turned out pretty good!

I have four more picture frames sitting on my table just waiting to be photographed and posted. They are all different themes, so you'll want to stay tuned for those!

7 comments:
those frames are way cute? where did you get them at?
super cute sam!
Love your frames! The papers are awesome. Have a super day.
Misty
I just picked up a frame like this at Michaels...thanks for the wonderful inspiration.
cuteness!! I alterred one of their 12x12 frames not long ago for a wedding gift, super easy and cute. I keep meaning to go back and snag a few more.
I LOVE those frames!!! You did such a great job!
I recognize that swirl stamp!!! Is it Heidi Grace? Great frame. I missed a RAK Ugh!! I need to get going on holiday projects. Talk to you later hon!!
Post a Comment