Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Busy as a Bee

I've been busy making altered picture frames. I want to have a good inventory for my craft fair, and if they don't sell, then I have more presents to give out during x-mas! Here's what I've bee working on:



As I make more and more of these frames, I learn little tips and tricks along the way. One of them is to make use of those double-sided 12x12 papers. What's great about theses "double-dipped" papers is that they're already color coordinated, so it takes the guess work out of choosing coordinated paper. Also, the DCWV paper stacks are great for this type of application as they, too, are all color coordinated.

Have fun, and if you make one, make sure to drop me a link so I can check it out!!

4 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

Dude! You are just rubbin' that DCWV Nana's Kids stack in my face, aren't you?!?!?! LOL!!!

Now, I must really buy it...and I wasn't gonna buy anything for a while after CKC...especially paper! Hahahahaha!!!

Love those frames, wherever did you get them??? They'd be great standby gifts(with a pic of little man) for people who buy something for Mickey when we haven't gotten them anything. Oops! :D

Erica
~melegs
:D

Martha said...

These are beautiful...can you take out the center? It distracts from the gorgeous frames.

Unknown said...

love, love, love the dog frame! ;D
If it doesn't sell at the craft fair, you have a buyer in me so I'm calling dibs on it first. ;)

Misty said...

Holy Majoly LADY! You've been busy, busy, busy! Too cool. Thanks for always leaving such nice comments. Have a great night.
Misty