I love how the little stroller fit perfectly in the circle, and I think the buttons add a fun touch.
Speaking of babies, mine is doing just fine. He is a very happy, healthy and too-smart-for-his-own-good puppy. He is 14 weeks old this week.
My baby is growing up too quickly!
Before I know it, he'll be as big as a horse! Okay, maybe not as big as a horse, but as big as Sedona :)
Yeah...I tried to dress her up one day with one of my hats, and she was about as pleased as a fly caught in honey. She's a good sport, though!Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:
Such a cute card, Samantha!! Love seeing the little one grow. And Sedona always makes me smile!
Hugs,
PattiM
{Pattie's passion}
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
14 weeks old? Wow...he's BIG. And so cute. And he coordinates well with your rug!
Post a Comment