Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kiss Me - It's almost Valentine's Day

Yee-haw it's *almost* Friday! Why am I so excited about the weekend? The hubs and I are going to a festival of sorts with our lovely friend and her girls, so I'll be outta here for a few days! It's going to be super fun, and I'm sure I'll have a few pictures to share with you all next week.

For now, I have this super simple, super fun Valentine's Day card. Normally, I only make a Valentine's Day card for my hubby, but this year I decided to expand my horizons and include a few extra special people. Since I had more than one card to make, I wanted a simple design. Here's what I came up with.


It's hard to tell from the picture, but I did put some Glossy Accents over the heart to make it all shiny and dimensional. I thought the yellow bling gave the crown exactly what it needed - sparkle!

I'll see you all tomorrow with one last project for the week!

2 comments:

Staci Layne Wilson said...

That's adorable! I love it :)

Staci

Anonymous said...

Kew-ute!!!! I love the new nesties you're using!