I am a happily married wife of nine years to a wonderful, hard-working hubby. I am a mama to a small menagerie of adorable critters. I am a scrapbooker, jewelry maker and all around crafter. I love to hunt for anything vintage. This is my story and welcome to it!
TGIF, my friends! I'm proud to have made it through an entire week of blogging just as I said I would try to do. Yay! Today I was outside enjoying the weather with Sedona, and I spied with my little eye a white crowned sparrow. These sparrows are pretty common in the general area where I live, but he's the first I've seen in about a year. He's too cute with his bright orange beak and black and white stripped head, don't you think?
While I had my camera, I took the opportunity to film Sedona playing with her basketball. She's so funny!
I'll be back on Monday to share pictures of my weekend. We're going to a festival, so I'm sure I'll have lots to show you all. Have a great weekend!
4 comments:
Cute bird! What kind of bird is this, do you know? He crashed our picnic in Hawaii :)
[IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/stacilayne/2010/lo_hawaii_day2_w.jpg[/IMG]
So colorful, isn't he?
Have a lovely Valentine's Day Weekend!
Oh Sedona is a hoot! I loved watching her play. Have a great weekend and Valentine's Day at your festival!! {{hugs}}
Hello Sam...I must say that if I didn't see what was behind that sound, I would be scared to death!! Sedona loves her ball :)
hey Sam...come over & visit my blog...wait till you see what you MADE me do :) thanks sweets
Post a Comment