Tuesday, February 19, 2008

No card today - I have an oweee!!

Hi, everyone! I know I said I would put up a card today, but you won't believe what happened to me. Apparently, I slept very, very wrong last night and somehow I have hurt my back very badly. It took me over a half an hour to get out of bed this morning because I was in a lot of pain. I took some medicine to try and relieve the pain, but all it did was knock me out - ALL DAY LONG! I didn't get up until almost six this evening. At least I'm able to type out a quick note to all my faithful blog readers (you guys rock, by the way!!). I'm also able to lift my water with my left hand without whincing. Always a good sign. I think I'll be feeling much better tomorrow.

So hang on for me! I hope to create something fun soon. I have some new papers that I'm dying to use. For now, here's a random picture for you. Have a good one!

"Do you think these undies make my butt look big??"

14 comments:

4guysandagirl said...

Hope you start feeling better soon.

Michelle

Kim Watson said...

Hope your back recovers...I do it all the time too & I know it really hurts. Take it easy!

LOVE that pic...hahahahah! I am still laughing. I can't believe he just let you put undies on him.

x

Kay said...

(((Sam))) Feel better! I understand the back issues.

Love that pic though! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Hi Samantha..hope you feel a lot better soon..it`s a nightmare when we have to suffer pain!!!
Your dogs sooo cute..Did that inspiration come from those adorable Hippo`s???:)xlol

michelle sturgeon said...

LOL at the photo!
I really hope you get well soon. Back pain is certainly no fun at all!

Jennifer Davis said...

Hope you're feeling better and able to work on something creative soon! =)

elizabeth rosemond said...

Oh no! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Love the pic, btw!!!

Linda said...

roflmbo...that picture is hysterical, more so because of the comment but lol...I love it. thanks for the good giggle this morning, and please feel better soon..

Linda said...

I know you are a little down right now and it might now be possible but if you get a chance, would you please visit my blog. I have an important message I am trying to get out and share.

Anonymous said...

No, Sedona, your butt doesn't look big! Hope you feel better Sam!!

Misty said...

So sory you're feeling down. Just wanted to say thanks for my Valentine. I will post tomorrow, just so cute! Hope you feel better soon, thanks for making me smile with the pic!
Misty

Christina Carnoy said...

hope you recover soon!

joscelyne cutchens said...

oh no! I hope you feel better soon!

Latrice said...

Ugh!! Hope you're feeling better soon. BTW that picture of Sedona is hilarious!!