I made this card the other night while I was in the midst of being a card-making fool! The owl is one of my new favorite stamps by Inkadinkado that I picked up last week at the stamp store. The little sentiment at the bottom is a $1 wood-mounted Studio G stamp from Michael's, and the paper is from the Basic Grey "Perhaps" line. I love the way it came out. It's now on it's way to one of my favorite blog buddies, but I won't tell you whooooo (Ha!).


Have a great Wednesday everyone!

7 comments:
Adorable! I love the colors and the little owl! Too cute :)
I think that owl is cool! Love that paper. I don't do pink often because of all my guys, but this is the season I can go all out in pink!! Love it, and love your cards. You are very talented!
Michelle
I almost bought this little guy a couple of weeks ago but I reminded myself that I was waiting for their clear bird set...so I was good. Samantha this is lovely. I love how the sentiment matches so well.
Misty
very cute sam! did you see my eddie layout? it's on my blog... :)
I hope things are going well with you!
omg that is toooooooooooo cute for words!!!
Aww...that owl is soo cute! That's such a great card!!
Super cute! You know, I can't pass a bird stamp with out thinking about you now! :D
Erica
:D
Post a Comment