Friday, January 4, 2008

New Links

I have posted new links on the side of my blog. They include my favorite on-line stores, scrapbook and stamping companies that I love, and webisodes. I hope you find them useful and inspiring! I also updated my blog roll-call. If I missed anyone, please let me know and I'll add you!

I'm going to take a few days off from blogging. Poor Travis claims he never sees me anymore, so this weekend we're going to spend some quality time together. I also have classes this Saturday, so I won't be around much.

I leave you with an un-finished LO of mine. All it needs is the journaling, but I wasn't really in the mood to jot down my thoughts.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

12 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Enjoy your R&R! Love the LO!

Misty said...

Great lo, and please, take time for those most important to you. We'll be here when you get back.
Take care.
Misty
PS. the mouse/bird stamp is a House Mouse stamp and is called "Two Part Harmony 02". I bought mine at Hobby Lobby, it's by Stampabilities. Oh, the bird is blue on the stamp sticker.

Christina Carnoy said...

Enjoy your bonding! Love the LO, very cute! I hope to scrapbook mucho this weekend, so you've inspired me!

Jennifer Davis said...

I love that you added all those tutorials! I'll be checking those out for sure, thanks! =)

Have a great week-end!

Martha said...

I think you could add a flower or flourish to the side of the journaling area, were you thinking of adding anything else?

Have a great weekend of quality time with Travis. I find I have to set aside time to do those things that are most important, otherwise I'd be doing this for hours each day!

Dettao said...

happy New Year! I've been busy and am trying to catch up with everyone.

Anonymous said...

Don't leave us for too long, we can't be trusted unsupervised, lol!

Kelli said...

Sam, I was curious, you said in a past post that you take Imitrex...I personally had problems with the side effects of that drug, at one point I felt like I was having a heart attack and I was only 18! Have you had good results with imitrex because if not I highly recommend looking into Maxalt, it's in the same class as imitrex, but without such intense side effects. (I took the dissolving Maxalt tablets and was so greatful that my doc switched me to that.) I haven't had migraines in a few years so I haven't renewed any of my prescriptions.

And I'm sure you may already know this but the most common triggers for migraines are processed meats (including lunch meats), processed cheeses (well, most cheeses in general can trigger for some people), sweetened chocolate (the darker chocolates dont have as much sugar in them and are less likely to trigger), too much sodium (which is in everything by the way)...I know the list of common triggers is longer than that but these were the ones that I focused on through highschool because I was getting three to four migraines per week and it was horrible.

Brock Family said...

Blogging is like a full time job, so enjoy your days off!!! Thanks for adding me to your visited blogs...yay!!!

Anonymous said...

hiya Sam! Enjoy your time off from blogging and your time with your man. ;)

Anonymous said...

Cool unfinished layout. I'm sure it will look fab. I just spent some time checking out your links. Wow, that must have been a lot of work to get them all up and running!

Go you!

Kim Watson said...

A quick Hi! & bye! I have been MIA lately & feel so bad that I haven't popped by anyone's blogs lately but I am just so busy getting our lives in order after being away for 3 weeks.

Enjoy your time with your hubbie!
KJ
x