Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Just for you, mom and dad

Merry Christmas! I wish we could be down there celebrating with all of you. I love you very much and miss you tons! Thanks for all the fun stuff, especially my new paper trimmer :) Here's a slide show of our morning. Enjoy!!

8 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

My dsl seems to be acting up, so hopefully this time the comment will go through!

So although I am neither your mom nor your dad, I did enjoy your slide show! I hope your Christmas continues to be a wonderful one! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Misty said...

Looks like you had a great time! Love the aprons. Very MErry to you.
Misty

Martha said...

How sweet. Sedona got a present! I hope you had a lovely Christmas! Cute aprons!!! I'm so sorry to hear the Purple Cow paper trimmer isn't working so nicely...what a bummer.

Jennifer Davis said...

How fun! Love the aprons too! Merry Christmas! =)

Kelli said...

Lovely slide show! And here's a comment slightly (okay, immensely) off topic...I'm ever so jealous that you have lights on your magnifying loupes! I use a saucy little set of loupes while I make teeth, and now I wish I had some like yours....lol.

And those aprons are so cute! (Now I guess you better go get to cooking!)

Kelli said...

thanks for the info Sam! I wouldn't be able to use the helping hands though, I do my metal finishing inside of a grinding box (we scrap the metal "dust" at the end of the year, so we need to be able to collect it, but i'll have to check around and see if we have a harbor frieght over here. I'm sure i could find something similar in a dental supplier catalogue, they just overprice everything in those trade specific wharehouses, ya know?

Kim Watson said...

GREAT slide show! I am off to see how photobucket works.
You were spoilt, girls need to be spoilt! Merry Christmas is I haven't already wished you!

X

Christina Carnoy said...

Merry Christmas! I got pulled into your blog and read the whole darn thing! Interesting reading...