I am a happily married wife of nine years to a wonderful, hard-working hubby. I am a mama to a small menagerie of adorable critters. I am a scrapbooker, jewelry maker and all around crafter. I love to hunt for anything vintage. This is my story and welcome to it!
Hello everyone and welcome to my NEW craft room! This space has been in the making for months now, and it's finally at a point where I can share it with everyone. As I explain in my video, we recently moved and the house that we moved into has a very large bonus room. With a lot of hard work and sweat and tears (literally) we transformed this space from a dark, peach-colored cave into the light and bright room that you see here. I could have never completed this room without the help of my wonderful hubby, so here's a shout out to you hon! Love you!
Enjoy the videos, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!
Here are some still photos of the room:
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll be back next week with some fun Christmas cards :)
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow - it looks fantastic! Seems like a great place to create in and to be inspired by! I love all the little vignettes you created. Can't wait to see it all in person!
Just watched your video's. Love, love your craft room. Thanks for all the little tips on organization. I will be using some of them. Love the frame a friend made you, when you were a Stampin' Up demo. ;0)
Love your Craft room...Glad I have been able to see a sneak peek of it live and in person....thanks for sharing with all. Your blog is fun to keep an eye on. Hugs, Ittybitty
I am a library student and would like to use your examples of organizing your stamp collection for a presentation on personal organizing systems. I am an avid papercrafter with tons of supplies. I will be doing a pwer point presentation and would like to use a picture from your blog if you agree.
Thank you so much and thanks for sharing your great systems.
6 comments:
Wow - it looks fantastic! Seems like a great place to create in and to be inspired by! I love all the little vignettes you created. Can't wait to see it all in person!
Love your new scrap room, Samantha!! So happy for you!
Hugs,
PattiM
{Pattie's passion}
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
Just watched your video's. Love, love your craft room. Thanks for all the little tips on organization. I will be using some of them. Love the frame a friend made you, when you were a Stampin' Up demo. ;0)
Maria
Love your Craft room...Glad I have been able to see a sneak peek of it live and in person....thanks for sharing with all. Your blog is fun to keep an eye on.
Hugs, Ittybitty
.... boy are you organized....
I wish my craft room looked that good.... too many dog toys and large dog beds in my workroom... ha..ha..
Anita
Hi Samantha,
I am a library student and would like to use your examples of organizing your stamp collection for a presentation on personal organizing systems. I am an avid papercrafter with tons of supplies. I will be doing a pwer point presentation and would like to use a picture from your blog if you agree.
Thank you so much and thanks for sharing your great systems.
Kathy Street
kastreet5@hotmail.com
Post a Comment