Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Goodbye, Junior

It is with the heaviest of hearts that I must tell you all that Junior passed away yesterday afternoon. His poor body couldn't handle the ravishes of the auto-immune disorder that plagued him for the past four days. I am mourning his passing just as I would the loss of one of my own little ones. He was simply one of the best Great Danes I knew, and I know his mama misses him terribly right now. Please send her loving thoughts. She needs them.

As a tribute, I am once again sharing the video of him and Sedona playing in the park. Enjoy, and go give your critter kids extra love tonight. I know I will.

2 comments:

PattiM said...

Awe, sorry to hear about Junior..so sad. {{{{{{HUGS TO ALL!}}}}}}

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Sam, I'm so sad to hear about Junior and I'm very sorry to be late in saying it! I know it's always a tough situation to handle. Hope Sedona is doing well.
Hugs and Love you you all!!!