It's true! Up until last year, I had never really collected Halloween stamps, most likely because I had no need for them. I wasn't one to send out cards for this particular holiday. Last Halloween, however, I found the most darling stamps at Michael's for just $1. I picked up about five bucks worth, and made a few simple cards. This year, I've gone to town purchasing not only Halloween stamps, but Halloween paper and stickers. How's a girl to resist all that stamping goodness?
I just finished putting this card together, and it was quite simple. I just stamped the owl images on Kraft paper, cut them out, and assembled the card. I'm very happy with the results.



I stamped and cut out several owl images at once so I can make other cards in the days to come. For now, I have some work to do, so I'll catch you all later!
4 comments:
Cute!! love that pirate owl and the sentiment. Send some of that crafting mojo my way please. :)
Super cute!! I'm so glad you got to use your new stamps!!
I love these Halloween cards! I haven't been visiting any scrappy blogs since baby 2 was born, so I had fun catching up on all your adorable cards! You are so talented! corey (saints511)
This is a very very cute card. I love owls.-Chantal Menard:)
Post a Comment