

I thought he did a pretty good job! I can't wait to put these pics onto a cool Harry Potter layout. I'll have to post it when I'm done, and who knows when that will be!
WARNING - DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW BOOK 7 ENDS!!

I thought he did a pretty good job! I can't wait to put these pics onto a cool Harry Potter layout. I'll have to post it when I'm done, and who knows when that will be!
WARNING - DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW BOOK 7 ENDS!!
2 comments:
I love pics of me reading...it's classic and shows something that I do often. Now, maybe I need a pic of me on the computer...
I LOVE your capris...or would you call them something else? That button a the knee is so cute.
I finished it and loved it!!!! I couldn't believe how it ended... I really thought he was gonna die!! :)
Post a Comment